Re Bahia Spring/Summer Collection

Hello My Fierce Reader,

Today I'm sharing with you the spring/summer collection of a Nigerian designer called Orire Omatsola. I saw her collection floating all over instagram last week and I just fell in love with every single pieces. This collection is called "Minimal dreams"  and I believe the name absolutely suits the collection very well. I mentioned in my last post, my obsession with different fabrics. This collection is giving me lots of soft chiffon and mesh material for the spring and summer.

CHECK ON IT!!!

THE WHITES











THE PINKS






THE BLUES





I'm a short gal, but give me a pair of stilettos and I'll be stunning in these amazing designs

Images Via Bellanaija.com
Remember: "You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it"
I hope you all have an amazing week
Fierce n Luv
TY

This entry was posted on February 22, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply