CURRENT FAVORITE DRESS (Inspired by the Nini Circle dress)










Hello My fierce readers,

Today I'm sharing with you all one of my favorite dress inspired by a blogger I really look up to. I am talking about the Nini Nguyen of  ninistyle HERE. Her story about how she got into the fashion industry from being  an immigrant from Vietnam is quite inspiring. I really love to hear people's success story because it inspires others to see that dreams can come true if you work hard  and commit those dreams into God's hands.

I have shared and styled this dress HERE on the blog with a darker look. However, in this post, I restyled the same dress with some bright neon yellow wedges by Micheal Antonio. I hope you enjoyed!

OUTFIT:
Dress: Designed by me (sewn by my mom)
Shoes: Micheal Antonio Gallista
Clutch: Paul Mathurin (@ stylista)
Bracelets: Handmade by @kekefabulous

Here is nini's dress in green

I hope you all have a blessed week
Remember: "You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it"
Fierce n Luv
TY



This entry was posted on November 12, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply