A Little Breathing Space

Hello readers,
It's been a while, but it's ok because everyone knows its finals week for college students. I can't wait for the week to be over so I can have some free time to eat, sleep and be lazy.

I really hope that I am able to do a few outfit post before the year runs out. I have so many ideas, I want to share but it could be a little difficult with school in the way. I must admit, I have really been serene these days unlike how I usually freak out when finals come around the corner. IT's NOT ME, IT'S God.....

Today, I just wanted to share with you something, I'm excited about and it is the Kirna Zabete dress I got from Target. When I saw the collection in the September issue of Vogue Magazine, I knew I had to get something from the collection. But of course, I don't have my car with me at school and definitely can't go to too many places. But when I went black Friday shopping, they had the whole collection on sales. And there was this dress!!!!!!!

All I can say is, its chiffon (Fabric maniac) and I cannot wait to style it with my neon pink Steve Madden intrude pumps and many other ways of course.
Source: Google image

I hope you all stay safe and blessed the rest of the week
Fierce & Luv
TY

This entry was posted on December 12, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply