One shirt, Two look- A little tribal + chic



I have been waiting forever to wear these pants I asked my dad to sew few months ago. It is made with an African fabric called ankara and because of the crazy prints on it, I wanted to find the perfect blouse and I did on EBAY (Gosh I love ebay!!!). The shirt retailed for about 80 pounds, I bidded and got it for SEVEN BUCKS....yes seven. The fabric is A-MA-ZING. I tell you I'm a fabric freak. Fabric matters a lot to me when I'm picking out staple pieces to my closet.

At night, I went to dinner and movies for a friend's birthday, I paired the blouse with a pleated skirt I also got on Ebay a while ago, along with my quilted chain purse from Ebay as well. I guess the whole outfit had some ebay effect going on.

Check those ANkle booties By Vera Wang, best shoe purchase I have ever made in my life.



Fierce n luv
Ty






these are my all time going out shoes- Simply Vera Wang

This entry was posted on August 22, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “One shirt, Two look- A little tribal + chic”

  1. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM N WWW.FASHION-ILL.TUMBLR.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you peggy. Thanks for the support, subscribe and i`ll check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete