Lost Looks from the Past

Hello Readers,
I felt like posting something this morning, and i thought why not post some looks I didn't get a chance to post on this blog, meaning some of my favorite looks before I started this blog. I hope you all enjoy!
Pls comment and subscribe on the side. Thank you!

Christmas 2011

Last summer

Last summer


My very own design, from the scratch, sewn by mom, designed by me to show my love for animal prints                                                                                                                             


Some fashion shows I have participated in- Mocolatee winter 2012 fashion show
Fashion show I volunteered for at my school
I remember this like yesterday, The first fashion show I hosted in High school before graduating and made the school Newspaper
         
 My Friend just opened her jewelry line few months back.
Here are some of the shots
Check out Menugu designs on etsy or search on Facebook




Goodbye,
Fierce n Luv
Ty.

This entry was posted on July 6, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply