Music Video- BRANDY IS BACK!

I log on Facebook this morning and I saw Happy international women day everywhere. Well first off, I wasn't aware of this celebration. A little summary from Wikipedia, claims it has been celebrated since the early 1900's. It occurs on march 8 to recognize general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women's economic, political and social achievements.

And then, I was listening to some Whitney Houston Music on you tube when I saw Brady and Monica's new video "It all belongs to me", watched the video and it totally matched the celebration of the day. I love these two women, especially Brandy and they both look absolutely gorgeous style wise. Check out Monica's nude mesh dress- Fire! anyways check out the video BELOW

                                     My fav line"log off facebook, it all belongs to me

This entry was posted on March 8, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply