AZTEC SWEATER


Thought I'll share this Aztec sweater from the Forever 21 Heritage collection last year. I snagged mine on the sales rack with my formal roommate while shopping at the mall. I really love prints and this is one of the few prints in my closet, because most of the things in my closet are solid colors. This Spring/Summer, i do plan to mix it up a little bit, hopefully, a sister has a job to go shopping.


Also wanted to share my love for some drugstore nail polish. They are not the best quality but they do just the trick for me. I'm not really a nail polish maniac, but these colors were Sinful colors nail polish(black), NYC nail polish(cream) and forever 21 nail polish(blue).

This entry was posted on March 3, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply