STYLE POST- THAT DRAPED LIL DRESS(NINE bucks!?)

Hello readers,
Last weekend we celebrated my roommate 21st birthday at a bowling alley in Hollywood. I must say it was quite a nice lil outing as it was a surprise. we all decided to wear black as the main color while she wore a sequin gold dress to stand out as the birthday girl.

I wore this loose black dress with drapes on the side. Interesting story about the dress: I bought it when i visited Berkeley last spring break at UC Berkeley's student campus store for .....$9 yea? For some odd reason i cant seem put an all black outfit together from H to T, so i added this orange belt and wore it backwards hehe. enjoy the pictures!





    with my beautiful roomie :)


I hope you all have a blessed weekend
Fierce and Love
TY

This entry was posted on February 18, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply