THE "FILL ME IN" SINGER ~ CRAIG DAVID

So I saw this post on Abby's world website and I just had to share. I had a Big Crush on Craig David throughout the 90"s when his album"Born to do it" came out. I practically grew up listening to Craig David and westlife lol.

Even though I don't have a crush on him anymore, this pictures got me saying HMM HMM HMM. He's always been cute and I love those lil curls he used to have on his hair before he got them cut off :(. With that said, looks like Craig is getting his workout on. ENJOY!!!
Check out some pics here: http://www.theabbysworld.com/2012/01/health-and-fitness-in-sexy-news.html#more

                           Even in 2010, he was still getting it




 
The all famous Fill Me In

And here is when he had those twisted curls on his hair

Fierce N Luv

This entry was posted on January 8, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply